Sønderborg offers unique experiences – both inside and outside the conference room. Activities, in addition to the conference program, give the attendees the opportunity to reflect and strengthen their network. Our setting is great due to the proximity to nature, the exiting and interesting history of Southern Jutland and a variety of unique local experiences.
Examples of possible activities
- Tilting at the Ring – historical show, and the tale of the ‘national sport’ of Southern Jutland.
- An industrial fairy tale – the story of a genuine entrepreneur and his global corporation.
- Crazy Cooking å synnejysk – cooking and storytelling in Det Sønderjyske Køkken
- How smart are you? Test your intelligence in Universe Science Park. Funny and amusing activities with an element of science, based on Howard Gardner’s theory about the different intelligences.
- Into the nature – movement and fresh air in the beautiful nature at Flensborg Fjord on segway, bike or on foot. Perhaps a visit to one of the three golf courses in the area.
- Music – musical treats are good as breaks during your program and it brings people together. Sønderborg is home to both symphony orchestra, girls’ choir and revue, so the possibilities are many.
- Alsik Spa – recharge the batteries in Denmark’s largest Spa and Wellness.